Cosmetic Dentistry in Loxahatchee, FL
Have you ever dreamed of making changes to your smile? What would you change if you could?
Maybe your teeth are discolored or unusually shaped. Or perhaps you feel self-conscious about wide spaces between your teeth, chips, or other cosmetic damage.
As the marker of a positive first impression, your smile is essential, and shouldn't ever be hidden. If you avoid smiling, you might give off the impression of being standoffish or even unfriendly, when nothing could be further from the truth.
Groves Dental Care would love to help you have a smile that you love sharing with everyone. If your smile is affecting the way you feel about your appearance, you owe it to yourself to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Loxahatchee dentist Dr. Anis Elkhechen. Call Groves Dental Care today at (561) 257-2107 to explore the best cosmetic treatments for your goals, lifestyle, and budget.
Professional Teeth Whitening
- What are my options for professional teeth whitening?
- What should I know about professional teeth whitening?
- What are the advantages of tooth-colored fillings?
- Can I replace my silver filling with a tooth-colored filling?
What are my options for professional teeth whitening in Loxahatchee?
Many people come to our practice thinking they need a complete smile makeover, when all they really need is professional teeth whitening!
We have several options for whitening your teeth in our Loxahatchee, FL dental office:
- In-office teeth whitening is fast and efficient if you have a special event right around the corner, like an important job interview.
- Personalized take-home teeth whitening kits work well if you have a bit more time (a popular choice for brides). We customize your whitening trays using impressions of your own teeth, which helps distribute the whitening solution evenly and protects your gums.
We’ll go over the instructions for teeth whitening with you, and we are here if you have any questions over the course of your treatment.
What should I know about professional teeth whitening?
Some helpful tips to consider when whitening your teeth:
- Teeth whitening is very safe when done properly. While drugstore kits may cause gum irritation because of ill-fitting trays, our customized teeth whitening trays fit snugly over your teeth, preventing leakage.
- Whitening your teeth sparingly over time gives the best results, as you’ll need to repeat the process periodically to keep your teeth sparkling white.
- When you visit our Loxahatchee dental office for a consultation, Dr. Elkhechen will let you know if you are a good candidate for teeth whitening. If you have stains beneath the enamel, you may not see a dramatic difference after whitening and may benefit from a different treatment.
- Sensitivity can occur but will decrease over time, since whitening is reversible.
- To ensure the best results, avoid staining foods and drinks during the whitening process. This includes coffee, tea, red wine, dark berries, and tobacco.
What are the advantages of tooth-colored fillings in 33470?
Making the switch from silver to tooth-colored fillings is an easy way to upgrade your smile. Although silver (amalgam) fillings used to be the standard treatment for tooth decay, we now use a durable composite material that matches your other teeth. There’s no longer any need to draw attention to unsightly fillings!
Tooth-colored fillings have these advantages:
- A natural appearance that no one will notice when you laugh or speak.
- A strong composite material that bonds to the tooth structure.
- Removal of less tooth structure.
- No mercury exposure for the environment!
Dr. Elkhechen, your Loxahatchee cosmetic dentist, uses the same composite material to repair small imperfections in teeth, giving you a renewed, more youthful appearance. To get started, call Groves Dental Care to schedule a consultation or dental exam.
Can I replace my silver filling with a tooth-colored filling?
Whether you need to replace an existing filling or repair a recent dental cavity, tooth-colored fillings are a popular cosmetic and restorative treatment.
If you have an old silver filling that needs replacing, Dr. Elkhechen will examine the tooth to determine if it’s a good candidate for an esthetic tooth-colored filling. He will take the size and location of the tooth into account along with your dental history and cosmetic goals.
What are my options for replacing missing teeth?
If you feel self-conscious about one or more missing teeth, you’re in good company. Millions of Americans suffer from lowered self-confidence, difficulty with chewing and speaking, decreased oral health, and facial hollowness due to missing teeth.
At Groves Dental Care, we care about our patients’ quality of life. We offer these solutions for restoring teeth to fit your lifestyle and goals:
- Dental implants stimulate bone growth in the jaw and are a long-term, highly successful restorative and cosmetic treatment.
- Implant-supported dentures can replace multiple teeth using the strength of dental implants to prevent shifting.
- Partial dentures with bridges leverage nearby healthy teeth to provide a strong and stable foundation.
Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way since dentures were the only option for replacing missing teeth. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Anis Elkhechen to learn how to restore your smile!
Are dental implants right for me?
Dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth and restore your smile while increasing bone and oral health. A dental implant can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or serve as anchors for dentures.
At your dental implant consultation, Loxahatchee dentist Dr. Anis Elkhechen will determine if you have good gum health and healthy bone in the area. A commitment to diligent dental hygiene is also a must, as gum disease can cause the implant to fail.
Certain medical conditions, pregnancy, smoking, and a still-growing jawbone may disqualify certain patients. However, most people are good candidates for dental implants and love the change they feel in their appearance and life.
What are the benefits of porcelain veneers?
Are you concerned about more than just the color of your teeth? Are you looking for a treatment that could transform your smile while minimizing any damage to your existing teeth?
If so, porcelain veneers could be a great solution for you!
Porcelain veneers are thin shells that we bond to the front of your teeth, completely transforming the appearance of your smile. Once bonded to your teeth, these thin shells of porcelain become very strong.
Here’s what patients love about porcelain veneers:
- Veneers can address many esthetic concerns with minimal alterations to the existing tooth structure. They are one of the most conservative ways to completely transform a smile. In certain cases, we may not even have to alter any part of your tooth to place veneers.
- The porcelain we use to create veneers is slightly translucent. It also reflects light in a way that is similar to enamel, which means that people will only see a beautiful, natural looking smile, not your veneers.
- Veneers do not stain from food or drinks.
What kinds of problems can porcelain veneers fix?
Countless people have transformed their smiles with porcelain veneers with minimal time investment. Here are a few examples of cosmetic flaws we can fix with veneers:
- Improve the shape of your teeth
- Close gaps
- Create a bright, white smile even if your natural teeth are dark
- Lengthen teeth that are short or worn down
- Correct minor alignment issues
- Repair chips and other cosmetic damage
When you visit our Loxahatchee dental office for a consultation, we’ll determine whether you’re a good candidate for veneers. Call us to learn more.
Can I fix my crooked teeth without metal braces?
If you’re like most people, spending time in traditional metal braces is just not an option. With their busy professional and social lives, adults need a discrete and simple way to achieve the smile they deserve.
Whether your previous orthodontic work has shifted or you’ve always wanted a straighter smile, Invisalign could be the perfect solution for you. The clear plastic trays apply constant, gentle pressure to move your teeth. In less time and with less hassle than metal braces, you can fix gaps, bite issues, and misaligned teeth without anyone ever noticing!
Am I a good candidate for Invisalign in Loxahatchee?
Invisalign is the perfect cosmetic dentistry treatment for busy people who want to straighten their smile discreetly. Do you have any of these problems you’d like to fix?
- Unsightly gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth, especially towards the front
- Misaligned bite that causes wear on teeth or chewing problems
- Overcrowding, which can cause oral health issues
We recommend Invisalign for adults and older teens who can commit to changing the clear aligner trays on a specific schedule that Dr. Elkhechen prescribes. If you have severe bite or misalignment issues, we may recommend that you wear traditional braces before Invisalign.
To find out more about Invisalign, call our Loxahatchee, FL dental office to schedule a consultation.
Restore Your Confidence with Our 33470 Cosmetic Dentist
The first step is simple. Call our Loxahatchee dental office and request a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Elkhechen. We can’t wait to show you the possibilities!