Many patients cannot get the dental treatment they want and need – not because they don’t feel like it or don’t care, but because they aren’t given options to make the treatment fit within their budget.
Ultimately, patients want to get their treatment done and are happy to pay for it when they are informed about everything up front. Nobody likes to be blindsided with financial surprises.
At Groves Dental Care, we make it a priority to communicate clearly and transparently with our patients.
Dental Benefits (Insurance)
We accept most major dental benefits plans, including:
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premiere
FCL Blue Dental Choice
If your plan is not listed here, call us and ask about it! We are happy to look into your plan benefits and determine your coverage. We welcome and treat many patients who do not have dental benefits. We also provide quality service to patients who have dental insurance that does not offer them many benefits.
Groves Savers Plan- In Office Membership Plan
Our membership plan is great for any patient who does not have insurance or has recently lost their insurance. It includes:
- All Preventive services included with annual fee (professional cleanings, X-rays, exams)
- 15% off typical fees on the vast majority of dental treatments
- Patients can sign up and use the plan immediately
- No maximum coverage amounts and no waiting periods
- Your annual membership fee will NEVER increase once you are locked into the current fee unless you cancel the membership or if a patient turns 18 years old
- Everyone is accepted
Call Us Now to learn more or ask questions about how this option might help you and your family!
For your convenience, we accept cash, all major credit cards, and Cashier's checks.
We offer multiple third-party payment plans like CareCredit, a healthcare "credit card" with some 0% interest payment options available. We also offer in-office payment plans for some treatments like Invisalign, for your convenience.