5 Reasons To Want Straighter Teeth
All your life, you’ve looked in the mirror and wanted a straighter smile. And now, you’re a little older and feel it’s too late. Traditional, metal braces aren’t right for you and you want some alternatives. Invisalign just might be the treatment you are looking for. But Invisalign is not just to straighten teeth- it also has other benefits.
- Oral hygiene improves- When you have crowded or overly gapped teeth, gum disease is more likely to occur. It’s hard to brush and floss teeth that are not straight. Invisalign aligns your teeth so that brushing and flossing are much more effective
- Misaligned or crooked teeth can cause a bad bite which leads to uneven wear of your teeth. Eventually, this can contribute to headaches, TMJ (jaw) pain and sometimes even neck pain. By achieving a straighter, properly aligned bite, you can avoid undue pain or suffering.
- Having straight teeth allows you to chew and digest your food properly. This will lead to good nutrition as you can eat to maintain a healthy diet.
- Straight teeth can save you money in the long run as you are less likely to have future dental problems such as gum disease, which leads to bone loss and eventual loss of teeth. Tooth injury also occurs more because crowded and protruding teeth are more likely to be damaged.
- And last but not least, straight teeth will make your smile look more attractive which will give your self-esteem and confidence a big boost!