Cosmetic Dentistry in Loxahatchee, FL
Have you ever dreamed of making changes to your smile? What would you change if you could?
Maybe your teeth are discolored or unusually shaped. Maybe you have wide spaces between your teeth or chips and other cosmetic damage.
Your smile is your calling card and a window to your personality. If you avoid smiling, you might give off the impression of being standoffish or even unfriendly when nothing could be further from the truth.
Groves Dental Care would love to help you have a smile you will love to share with everyone! If your smile is affecting the way you feel about your appearance, you owe it to yourself to schedule a cosmetic consultation with Loxahatchee dentist Dr. Anis Elkhechen to learn more about the possibilities cosmetic dentistry could hold for you.
Fast and Effective Zoom Teeth Whitening
Many people come to our practice thinking they need a complete smile makeover when all they really need is professional teeth whitening!
Several options are available for whitening your teeth. Whitening kits that you can buy at the store are always an option. These work well for a person who is very consistent in applying the gel every night for several weeks and doesn't mind the sore gums that the gel can sometimes cause.
You can choose from an in-office treatment (perfect if you have a special event right around the corner, like an important job interview!) or a personalized take-home kit if you have a bit more time (a popular choice for brides!). Our take-home kits use trays created from impressions of your own teeth, which helps keep the whitening product where it belongs for the very best results.
We’ll go over the instructions for whitening with you, and we are here if you have any questions at all over the course of your treatment.
Some helpful tips to consider when whitening your teeth:
- Whitening is very safe when done properly.
- Whitening is not permanent. You must whiten sparingly over time to maintain the desired result. This is similar to Botox and the way it loses its effect over time.
- People with internal stains will often not see a dramatic difference before and after whitening. Call to schedule a consultation, and Dr. Elkhechen will let you know if you are a good candidate for whitening.
- Sensitivity can occur but will decrease over time because whitening is reversible.
- You should not consume anything that can cause staining while you are whitening. This includes coffee, tea, and red wine.
- Make sure to smile as much as possible after you whiten because smiling is contagious!
Durable and Beautiful Porcelain Veneers
Are you concerned about more than just the color of your teeth? Are you looking for a treatment that could transform your smile while minimizing any damage to your existing teeth?
If so, porcelain veneers might be a great solution for you!
Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth to completely transform the appearance of your smile. These thin shells of porcelain become very strong once they are bonded on!
What makes veneers so appealing to patients is that they can address many esthetic concerns with minimal alterations to the existing tooth structure. They are one of the most conservative ways to completely transform a smile. In certain cases, we may not even have to alter any part of your tooth to place veneers.
Using veneers, we can:
- Improve the shape of your teeth
- Close gaps
- Create a bright, white smile even if your natural teeth are dark
- Lengthen teeth that are short or worn down
- Correct minor alignment issues
- Repair chips and other cosmetic damage
One of the advantages of the porcelain that is used to create veneers is that, like your enamel, it is slightly translucent. It also reflects light in a way that is similar to enamel, which means that people will only see a beautiful, natural looking smile, not your veneers. Also, veneers do not stain from food or drinks.
Veneers are not for everyone. We need to consider each patient's existing bite so we can ensure the longevity of these restorations.
Restore Your Confidence with Cosmetic Dentistry
The first step is simple.
Call our Loxahatchee dental office and request a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Elkhechen. We can’t wait to show you the possibilities!